Victoria

Sunday, July 02, 2006

The countdown starts......




Yes, the countdown starts that I have TEN weeks until I am officially a homeowner. Wow! Am I a stress case right now. So I have a bought a new townhouse that just need to finish being built. It is about a mile and a half away from my parents, just close enough I must say to go shopping in my mom's food pantry.
So after picking out wall colors, facuets, toilets, molding, appliances, carpets, stone, hardwood floors, I am in the home stretch.
I found the place back in November before they even broke ground, literally the sales office was just being set up, and I fell in love with it. It is in the yuppy part of Camarillo. The park is close by, freeway access is just a minute away but it is perfect.
So if anyone wants to come visit me after I move in you are more tham welcome to.

4 Comments:

  • how exciting. i hope i get to see it in person sometime!

    By Blogger Ashley, at 8:41 AM  

  • So exciting!!

    By Blogger jerelyn, at 7:25 AM  

  • Hey - this place looks very similar to my townhouse - except 15 years newer!!! hahaha.....I would LOVE to come visit :)

    By Blogger Kristin, at 12:11 PM  

  • You get into your new place?

    By Blogger Carrie, at 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home