Victoria

Friday, March 31, 2006

Red Cross Gala



Ahhhhh aren't we cute. Okay girls sorry about the little dress situation, the boobs just wouldn't stay in. Now that the disclaimer is over. I had a smashing fun time at the 3rd Annual Red Cross Gala. This year it was at the Ronald Reagan Library in Simi Valley, CA. There was approximately 200 people that came and we had fun. The band was awesome. I wish I could of danced all night long but that didn't happen, just a few minutes here and there. But I had fun.
So you might notice that there are more than four of us in this picture that is Jessica, my brothers girlfriend, soon to be finance, yes ladies my baby brother is getting married before me. But I'm okay with it he has picked a winner and I love her like a sister.
Love ya all
V

3 Comments:

  • Va va va voom! Nice dress! You always pick the best dresses! AND - you always have the functions to attend to wear them too! Sounds liek a nice event - I liek the Reagan library! Cheers!

    By Blogger Kristin, at 5:25 PM  

  • thats ok vicky, my boobs never behave either.;)

    cute pic! glad it went well!!

    By Blogger Ashley, at 9:36 AM  

  • Yeah, I don't have boob issues. Must be TERRIBLE. ;-) Looks like a great time! And congrats on the new sis-in-law (soon!).

    By Blogger jerelyn, at 7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home