Victoria

Friday, March 31, 2006

April Showers (well March) bring.....



Okay so you know how the rest of it goes. I'm telling you I think I slept a little too long last night and I was magically moved to Seattle. It just keeps raining here in Sunny Southern California. Rain, rain go away!!!!!
So after looing my voice (some people are calling it a miracle... which I think it is a blessing) I'm home relaxing. I slept in until 10:00 after waking up for the minute in a half to call into work that was a hard one to pull off but they realized who it was by the phone number. So my doggie Harley (ohhh he's such a cute baby he just doesn't like most people) and I we slept for most of the morning. He on on side of the couch and I on the other. It becamse a tug of war for the blanket but he won. The voice is coming back to I am going to go into work over the weekend since I have two new employees starting and one leaving next week and I am so not prepared for them to be there.
So back to the rain, did you know that there are only so many aweaters in one's closet that eventually you run out of them and must wear the same thing twice in a month. Yes, I hit that point this month, but, and I stress a HUGE but here.... I do get awesome compliments on my shinny cool rain boots that are black with right color hued polka dots all over them. They are the bomb.

So I'm off to the land of sweet dreams. Love you all. V

p.s. ohhh yes, the pictures what the heck is this???? This is a picture of the Bible school that my aunt and good family friend run in the Artic. yes, the artic (katie you can appreciate the cold there) My parents are back up there for the 50th anniversary of the school. The eskimos are really funny people. Where exactly is the artic. Find the Hudson Bay on a map and right above it is called the Rankin Inlet. There are no trees, birds or critters that reside there. It is usually 30 below and as my dad put it, the place really is the armpit of the artic, but who is there lots of eskimos that now love Jesus. :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home