Victoria

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas All!
So today is CHRISTmas day yes CHRIST, the wonderful day we can reflect on the great things God has given us this year. The ability to look forward to the many great things that are yet to come. So today is my fourth Christmas this season, between different sides of the family, immediate family and just Christmas, it has been a busy season. The above picture is all of us (including Jessica, my brothers girlfriend) at my mom's side of the family's Christmas party last Sunday.
So I am off to another Christmas in Santa Barbara, but wanted to share a moment with everyone.

Love ya all

2 Comments:

  • you are one busy lady!

    love the pic. is that your house?

    By Blogger Ashley, at 10:47 PM  

  • REALLY GREAT picture! You all look very nice! I hope I get to see you in person Friday night :)

    By Blogger Kristin, at 2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home