Victoria

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The summer is almost over....

Well the summer is almost over and I am vinally taking a vacation. I am so excited.... I am going to Paris. No, not Paris in Las Vegas, Nevada but paris, France. A cousin of mine is getting married so we are going. So for twelve florious days I will have no e-mail, no cell phones and no stress. Life is going to be grand.

Well now that things have settled down around here with my grandas passing, I'm focusing on the next school year. I am taking a ceriticate program through California Lutheran University for non-profit fundraising and marketing. It is an intensive course schedule for two months and I have a big project to put together but the certificate is just that next step on getting my special events license certification and keeping myself involved with school.

Besides that, it is just easy going, enjoying the wonderful summer weather we have here in southern california.

3 Comments:

  • wow, paris! you're goign to have a great time. i loved italy with no cell phones...gave me time to stop and smell the grape vines...haha. it was great seeing you last night at the reunion! glad you could come up for it. :-)

    By Blogger jerelyn, at 11:02 AM  

  • Vicky - have a great time in Paris!!! Meet a Frenchman for me! :) Pictures.....pictures........remember the pictures!!!!!

    By Blogger Kristin, at 8:51 PM  

  • Sounds like a great time! Be safe and I can't wait to hear all about it.:)

    By Blogger Ashley, at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home