Victoria

Thursday, July 21, 2005

a blessing from God

What's with the obscure title? Last night at 9:44 p.m. my gradfather went to a much better place; Heaven. It was truly a miracle of how the event happened. My brother was in Long beach with a summer school final so he took it and came dashing up in the evening. For him to not hit traffic and only take an hour to get to Camarillo is a mircale when he has to take the 405 and 101 freeway. Anyways, he picked my mom and me up and we went to Santa Barbara to my grandparents house. Everyone in the family all 12 of us were now at my gradfathers side.

So all of the grandchildren went in to see grandpa around 9:35 p.m. we said our goodbye's he couldn't open his eyes or talk but the movement of his head or the touch of his hand we knew he understood us and felt we were there.

After we left the room, his children went in to say goodbye and be at his side. At 9:44 p.m. he went to be with the Lord, peacefully.

1 Comments:

  • I'm glad he was able to "go" peacefully. That makes such a difference, escpecially knowing where he is now as well. Hang in there!

    By Blogger Ashley, at 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home