Victoria

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Red Cross

So... I've decided to join the blog crowd.
What's new with me. I just finished wrapping up the post details for the Gala Event that I chaired for the American Red Cross - Ventura County Chapter the beginning of April. Wow! Let me just say that was one fun event. After a year of planning details, working with Corporate Sponsors, media outlets, social directors, society people and award recipients I'm all tired. But, after raising $75,000 I think it was a success. The event this year was held at Sherwood Country Club (where Tiger Woods has his charity golf tournament every year; Tom Selleck is the chair of the club) if was exciting. Lots of people came and even though I didn't get my signed t.v. show ER autographed scrub (it would of been nice to have Noah Wiley's signature) it was fun.
I'll see if I can figure out how to post a few pictures.

6 Comments:

  • Vicky - sounds like it was a huge success!!! Welcome to blogland - I'm sure you'll become addicted like many of us have :)

    By Blogger Kristin, at 5:35 PM  

  • Wow, sounds like a great big party! Hope you had fun putting it all together. :-)

    Look forward to hearing more about what's going on in your life!

    Ciao!

    By Blogger jerelyn, at 6:08 PM  

  • Sounds like a great time!

    By Blogger Mandy, at 7:17 PM  

  • Hey Vicky, Sounds like a lot of work but very worth it. Welcome to the world of Blogger.
    Carrie

    By Blogger Carrie, at 3:15 AM  

  • I'm so glad you have a blog now!! Yay!! Love the pic.:) Who is that with you??

    By Blogger Ashley, at 6:52 AM  

  • I love all these blogs!!! Keep us updated regularly - especially on your "there was this guy" stories.

    By Blogger Tamara B, at 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home