Victoria

Monday, May 23, 2005

GRADUATION!!!

YEAH!!!
I'm Graduated!!! Okay, this is the point where everyone keeps asking if I'm any smarter or if I feel smarter. The honest answer. Not really. But, I do have a nice piece of paper that needs to be framed that cost ohhh $60,000 that says I have a Masters in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance. Let me just say that is one very expensive piece of paper. Do you think anyone on ebay would buy it? staring bid $60,001? any offers?

LOL, okay so I have my sense of humor but I must say I absolutely LOVED getting my Masters degree. I'm seriously thinking of going for my PhD. I've signed up right now for a few certificate classes. So who knows.

So graduation was last Saturday, May 14th, 2005. It rained the Saturday before, and it had of been the hottest day of the year on graduation day. The graduation ceremony was really nice, it was fun walkiing with my very best friends. I think we were talking dibs to see if we were going to pass out or who was sweating the most. But being a girl and all, I said I only slighly perspire, not sweat. But, let me say, I bought some really cute new shoes that matched my top in a green with little butterflies on the material. At the end of the cermony I couldn't walk they hurt so bad.
So on to the party. We had it at Steven's house since that was the only place that could accomadate 65 of us since the guys; three of them and me all threw a party together. Translation, they said Vicky thow us a graduation party, tell us how much to pay you afterwards. :) But it was fun. His backyard is like 1/2 an acre, so we had bocce ball, badmitton, basketball and we rented a jolly jump. That was my favorite. It was the big boxing ring. (never try to pick up the boxing gloves they are extremely heavy) and let me just say not us the graduates but our parents had so much fun jumping in it. It was quite funny.

So after all day in the heat, a nice full of fun, with family, friends, loved ones and just special people, it was time to call it a night. Now those thank you cards are on their way, I promise. really I promise. :)

4 Comments:

  • Yay!! Congratulations! That is so great. You and Kristin can help me along as I go get my masters next year!! Anyway, I'm so proud of you. Do you have any pics?

    By Blogger Ashley, at 7:34 AM  

  • Congrats Vicky!! I'm right behind you--I'll be done with my masters in September. Yay! :-) You should definitely post a pic of your graduation.

    By Blogger jerelyn, at 8:08 AM  

  • Congrats girl. I used to want my masters (and still think about it) but I don't see the relevance of it any more do I like to study. "there's this guy" I'd rather focus my attention on (and one on his way :)

    By Blogger Tamara B, at 11:39 AM  

  • Jolly Jump? that is the most hilarious thing I've heaard you do in a long time. Too funny! A PhD huh? You are getting much edumacation!!! :)

    By Blogger Kristin, at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home